Sunday, May 5, 2013

From the Heart and Dance Recital

Yesterday was the From the Heart Walk/Run.  Connor participated in the kids run.  Started in the back of the pack and worked his way towards the front and won the race.  Then he ran the 5K with his good friend Noah.  Mom and I ran/walked it….definitely more walking than running, but we did run some!  Matt also participated in it for the first time this year.  He ran the 1/2 Marathon relay and did a great job.  His work put together some teams to support some of the families that were honored this year.  I know he wants to get back into running more of these things.  I think it will be something that he and Connor can do together.  Connor definitely gets the running part from his father.  ;)  Weather-wise it was a lot different this year.  There was still snow on the ground. 

 DSC_0705_1113 DSC_0710_1117

DSC_0712_1119 DSC_0718_1124DSC_0717_1122 

 DSC_0722_1126 photo (7)

 

Later in the day we went to watch Kelsey dance in her recital and Diane’s choreographed dances as well.

DSC_0723_1128 DSC_0726_1130

No comments: