Thursday, May 9, 2013

Spring Concert and Baby Reveal x2

 

Last night the boys had their spring concert.  One of my old teaching partners from Willow is retiring this year and her celebration was at the same time, so Matt did a great job of recording and taking pictures!  Super dad!  Mom and dad were also there to watch.  I was bummed to miss it, but got to watch it when I got home.  Plus, there was no way I would miss my good friend's retirement.  The boys will have many many more concerts.

 DSC_0731_1087 DSC_0734_1090_edited-1

DSC_0740_1096 DSC_0741_1097 

 DSC_0745_1101_edited-1 DSC_0748_1104_edited-1

DSC_0749_1105_edited-1

DSC_0751_1107 DSC_0753_1109

 

 

This morning we all headed over to my parents bright and early for Nate and Diane’s gender reveal.  They had breakfast for  us and then we all got to pop a balloon.  Some of us popped balloons for the first baby, and the rest popped balloons for the second.  So fun!  Check out the last picture to see what they are having!  We couldn’t be more excited!

DSC_0754_1078 DSC_0755_1079 DSC_0757_1081 DSC_0758_1082 DSC_0759_1083 DSC_0760_1084 DSC_0762_1086

A boy and a girl! 

No comments: