Saturday, June 27, 2009

Waterpark and Breakfast on the Farm

Happy Birthday to our niece Audrey who turned 5 yesterday. Hope you had a great day sweetie!


Yesterday was a hot one again an mom joined us at the Water park. We finally made it there and had a blast.

This morning was Breakfast on the Farm. Grandpa and Grandma and all of us opted for the bus ride this year. It was nice we parked our car in town, rode the bus, and got dropped off right at the driveway and then took it home. I got out my camera to take a picture and it wouldn't turn on. Then I remembered that I took the battery out to charge last night and in our haste to be on time and run out of the house this morning I completely forgot to grab the battery. Lucky for me, my lovely aunt Mary was there and let me use her camera to take come pictures. I will add them when I get them from her. Thank you Mary. What a fun morning. The boys loved the bus ride and then we started with a yummy breakfast. The boys enjoyed petting all of the baby animals, jumping in the jumpy thing, riding the mini tractors and getting a medal, going for a horse drawn wagon ride, making crowns, getting tattoos, eating homemade butter, and getting their picture taken by the calf. Connor took good care of it "shooing" all of the flies from it. They printed a copy of this picture there, so I do have one picture to share. Matt and I both have bachelor/bachelorette parties to go to today. He left and then is coming home early, so that I can go to mine. A friend came over to watch the boys in between.

No comments: