I was looking at the sight Photojoj (which I randomly do once in awhile for some great ideas) and came across this
Project 365. I am going to try to do my own Project 365 and take a picture every day. I love this idea. I'll try to share a story that goes with each picture, however somedays it might be short and sweet (might be a nice change compared to some of my novels!) . The pictures may be random and there might be more than one of course, but somehow they will be a part of our day, our world. I'm not promising that I post every night, but I will have a picture from every day and will try to catch up in blogging it as much as possible.
Connor and Jacob had swimming lessons today. Hallelujah!!! Jacob loved it this time around. For those of you that have been following our blog you'll remember the hard time we had with Jacob last March (
first try,
second try,
third try) and I've been dreadful and hesitant since then. He did so great and loved it! What a difference that year made. Connor is in level II and goes for 50 minutes now. It's fun watching him learn so much. Nolan on the other hand - he had a fit when he couldn't go in the pool. I had to call my dad to come and pick him up for the time being. We're going to look into getting him signed up also for this session now.
Here is the picture from today.


Matt was doing some push ups and Connor decided to do some with him. Matt took off his sweatshirt because he was getting hot (he had a tshirt on underneath), and Connor wanted to be just like Dad so he took his shirt off (with nothing underneath obviously) and was showing us his muscles! Not too bad for how skinny the kid is! ;) Daddy and Connor had some good afternoon time together today.
Couple other pictures of my mom reading books to the boys. All three of them love reading books right now. It's great when Connor read a book to the younger two, or when Jacob tries to read to Nolan. Love it.

1 comment:
Love that idea! Quite ambitious. I know I could not handle it!
Post a Comment