Well, we tried swimming lessons with Jacob one more time last night. I took him this time because Matt was up in the cities. We got into the water at least (with lots of Nooooooooo's still) but the screaming came right away. Not wanting to force him and not wanting to make the others in the pool listen to his screaming anymore, we got out, changed, and headed home. What a little stinker, and needless to say we are done with this session. Park and Rec made some good money off of us! It was sooooo not what we expected with him. Oh well, time will tell and he'll let us know when he's ready. Like everything else with him! I'm sure he'll be jumping and splashing away all summer long.
Connor had pajama day at school today. He was so excited. They ate breakfast there, did activities with their teddy bears, and had a blast. I know I love it when we have pajama dress up day here at school! Nothing better than waking up and being able to walk right out the door (with a little freshening up of course)!
No comments:
Post a Comment