Sunday, April 13, 2008

Happy 1st birthday Nolan!

Happy Birthday Noleyman!






We love you!!



Nolan turned one yesterday. We now have no more babies in the Ginskey household. It makes me sad... we'll have to get working on that one! ;)


Connor did great again at swimming lessons on Saturday. It's such a relief. Matt took him this time and on the way home they were playing what we call "I'm thinking about" (like I spy, but you give clues about the thing you're thinking about and the others guess). Connor's first clue for Matt was that it's something that girls wear. Matt started guessing dresses, skirts, a princess crown.... and Connor said no to all of them. Connor then gave Matt another clue that it goes around their back. Can you guess it? Matt thought he knew, but was fishing for Connor to give more information and tell him what it was. Connor said he didn't know what it was actually called and sort of pulled the collar of his shirt down to show some of his chest and told Matt that it also goes across here (his hand moving across his chest area). He asked Matt what it was called and Matt asked if he was talking about a bra. Connor said I think so. Matt then went into the whole a bra is sort of like underwear talk and that it's private stuff that we don't really talk about or show. Too funny - I'm glad Matt got to take him to lessons this time!

No comments: