Saturday, September 22, 2012

With Fall comes Football

Are you ready for some football?

So our family is a little sports crazy I know. but we we enjoy it so.  It’s something we can all share in and have fun with.  I love watching football and enjoy it even more so now that two of the boys are having fun with it.  Jacob is in a mini Husky camp on Saturday mornings for about an hour 1/2 and goes through different stations working on drills and skills.  He is loving it.   It’s been kind of chilly the past couple of mornings, but we make the trek out there.

DSC_0215_6504 copy DSC_0216_6505 copy

DSC_0219_6508 copy

 

Connor is enjoying playing football finally this year and it’s been fun watching his growth and improvement after each practice, scrimmage, and game.   Today he made some great tackles and he got a Pick 6 (which I just learned is what they call an interception and run for a touchdown).  This mama is still learning.

DSC_0220_6509 - Copy

DSC_0224 - Copy

DSC_0228_6515 copyDSC_0230_6516 copy

No comments: