Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine’s Day

Happy Valentine’s day to everyone. The day of love. There is a lot of love in this family.

The boys were all packed and ready to go this morning with their valentines.

I came home to find my Valentine’s day gift….a new washer and dryer. Our dryer went out on us this weekend and wrecked a handful of clothes. Matt went and did some research and visited a few stores, and then surprised me today by having it delivered and installed before I got home. Gotta love that. They are SWEET. I might actually enjoy doing laundry! Is that possible? Nah....

Jacob got some glow sticks from his party so he shared them with the boys and we had a dance party in the dark with music and glow sticks.

Pictures taken with no flash….

100_9970 copy

100_9971 copy

Pictures with the flash on….. (look how intense Jacob and Nolan’s faces are, they were rockin'…I had to laugh).

100_9972_edited-1 copy

100_9973_edited-1 copy

We made a special dinner of steak (it was so nice out Matt even grilled), potatoes, peas, and brownies.

100_9969 copy

The boys had their apple juice in their wine glasses and were thrilled. They had about 3 glassfuls each…good thing it was just apple juice. Matt made a comment about Nolan having my chugging abilities…. (no need to go into details!).

We ended by taking baths and then watching Be My Valentine Charlie Brown in our PJs. I had the best date ever with my 5 guys.

Hope you had a great day as well.

The biggest and the littlest…..

100_9974 copy

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Those pics without a flash are super cool! Who knew?! Love those Valentines! I saw those on another blog a couple of years ago. Neither child of mine thought they were good. They wanted the cheapy yuck ones from Walmart. What?! No fun for the mama.