We did not have a ton of plans this weekend which was nice. AND....Matt is home from Germany. He got home Thursday and we are glad to have him home.
Friday night we rented a movie for the boys and hung out.
Saturday I went to go watch some of my students play in a basketball tournament in town and then Lucas had his 1 year pictures taken. We've been trying to work out a time that worked the past couple weeks and we just couldn't connect. This weekend worked and I'm excited to get them. She's so good about getting them done. I should probably have them this week some time.
The rest of the day we just hung out around the house. We worked on our valentines so that we weren't rushed doing them today.

Friday night we rented a movie for the boys and hung out.
Saturday I went to go watch some of my students play in a basketball tournament in town and then Lucas had his 1 year pictures taken. We've been trying to work out a time that worked the past couple weeks and we just couldn't connect. This weekend worked and I'm excited to get them. She's so good about getting them done. I should probably have them this week some time.
The rest of the day we just hung out around the house. We worked on our valentines so that we weren't rushed doing them today.

Today the weather was beautiful. Grandma and Grandpa came over and Grandpa played with Lucas while Grandma went outside to play with the boys (the biggest boy included). They built a snowman and had snowball fights. Their gear was sopping wet when they came inside (which is difficult because our dryer went out on us).


The weekend is already over, boy they sure go by fast.
No comments:
Post a Comment