I am really falling behind on blogging. Constantly feel like I am playing catch up.
Saturday I finally got the pool (bought a new one) up and the boys played in it all morning and early afternoon before heading to my cousin’s house for her daughters’ birthday party. They were exhausted when we got home.
Sunday we met up with Natey and Diane. They have been talking about taking the boys to Underwater Adventures for awhile now, so we finally got a date on the calendar and stuck with it.
We walked through Nickelodeon land and Lego land to waste some time. We also ate and I had Noodles & Company. I LOVE LOVE LOVE noodles. I wish there was one closer to where I live. Maybe not if I’m trying to lose weight. ;)
Nolan making a shark after just coming out of Underwater Adventure.
We also went to Despicable Me in 3D. This was the first 3D movie the boys had been to, and I hadn’t been to one since I was younger. They thought it was really cool and the movie was really cute also. Cute story: We were talking about going to the 3D movie and Natey asked Connor if he knew what 3D meant. He shook his head yes and said it means that kids under 3 can go to it (like PG 13, etc…). We got a little chuckle out of that.
Today we just hung low. The boys wanted to play pirates so we did. We made one mean ship if I may say so, out of our couch, cushions, and pillows. We had Pirate Bones, Pirate Yellow Teeth, Pirate Long hair, and Captain Eye Patch Steve. We stole tons of treasures and made many pirates walk the plank.
We even had a visit from Pirate Princess in the afternoon (I gladly gave up my spot on the ship for her). ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment