Friday, April 23, 2010

Happy Birthday daddy!

Picnik collage2 We miss you and bummed that we’re not with you to celebrate. We love you and hope you have a super day.

Connor says Happy Birthday daddy. I love you. You are the best daddy ever. Thanks for playing catch off the rebounder with me. I’m so glad you got that for us.

Jacob says Happy Birthday daddy. I love you and hope you have a good day. Thank you for playing memory with me.

Nolan says Happy Birthday. I love you. Thank you for playing choos choos with me.

Lucas says I love to snuggle right into your big inviting arms and chest. I also love to give you big smiles when you talk me.

100_7064100_7067100_7066100_7069

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

Ahhh...love the boys all lined up! So cute! Hope Matt and all of you enjoy a nice birthday weekend.

Every time I saw Patty on Friday I thought of you. SORRY you have to come back. But, my prayers are that is goes super fast and you are home with those gorgeous boys before you know it!!