Friday night the boys and I and Grandma and Grandpa went to the House of Bounce. Grandma and Grandpa had never been there. Boy, the boys sure have one hip Grandma. She got a wrist band and went in and on everything with them. They had a blast. We ate at Perkins on our way home. The boys fell asleep in the car.
Saturday I went into school for a few hours to get ready for Monday, my first day back at it. I got very overwhelmed. We'll see how it all goes. When I got home we played around the house with Grandma and Grandpa who were over helping watch the boys because Matt is still gone.
Grandma and Grandpa left in the afternoon and the boys and I played a TON of games the rest of the night. We also fell asleep together watching the Twins. Jacob and Nolan fell asleep in the living room, so I put them to bed. Connor slept in bed with me for the night and I of course fell asleep before him, he told me all about how the game ended when we woke up this morning.
Lucas slept through the night again last night. Woo hoo.
Today we went to church, went out for breakfast and then went to watch Diane dance in a competition in the cities. The boys were bummed they couldn't go, but I didn't know what to expect. With three of them that can run around you never know. They stayed home with my friends Justin until Matt got home from his trip. However, the competition is a set up that they could totally go to. She has another one in a couple of weekends and the boys really want to go. I had no idea what to expect, but the thing was huge. Diane did great, she is a beautiful dancer and how awesome that she can do something that she is still so passionate about. Some of the ladies that were up there dancing could have possibly been my age and it made me miss dancing. Though I'm not very good, I really enjoyed it when I was younger. Kelsey loved the dancers and was really interested. I think they have a future dancer on their hands.
No comments:
Post a Comment