Monday, January 18, 2010

Baby Update - not much

So after the close call on Saturday, I for sure thought something would be happening.
All I've had since yesterday and today is some very random contractions and cramping.

I had a Dr. appointment today and apparently the baby has to drop quite a bit yet. I am dilated to a 3 (which is more than last week) like I said, very crampy. She said to keep active and not sit much. That's not a problem at school! ;) I think I'll get out the exercise ball too!

My Dr. is going to be gone on Friday for a week, and she really wants me to have this baby before she leaves. She has delivered all three of the boys and I really want her to deliver this baby also. So....I'm going to do whatever I can to get things rolling.

Maybe baby was just being considerate because things at work were not settled yet with my long term sub. Everything is ready as of today......so COME ON BABY!!!!!!

3 comments:

Mallory said...

Hi, I'm a new reader. I'm very excited for you to have this new baby. Your boys are so cute, and I love their names. I have a bit of an obsession with names :), so I can't wait to hear what you name this baby. :)

amy m. said...

hey Stacey, I was checking in to see if anything had progressed. Good luck with everything and I will pray that this baby decided to come before Friday :) (you still have plenty of time)! I can't wait to hear if the new, "little Ginskey" is a boy or a girl!! So exciting!

Lee Anne said...

SOOO anxious to know what's hiding in there!! Now that Marcia is all lined up...maybe you can relax and Ginskey Baby #4 will make an appearance. :)