Sunday, January 17, 2010

Go Vikings and busy boys

Some pictures of what the boys have been up to lately.


My recycler.

Like I said, the boys like to snuggle up with my belly and talk to the baby. Yes! My belly is huge.

Playing the computer as a team..............

Connor was so pumped for the Vikings game today. He was all dressed up for it and then had to beg and help his brothers get dressed for it. We had hats, horns, beads, and all.
Catching a pass I guess.

We are anxiously waiting for baby to come.
I actually thought I was going to have to go in yesterday. I was having major back pain and contractions with some major chills going through my body, but they weren't close enough together. Today I've only had some front contractions. So strange.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I am anxious for baby too! Haha!

Connor brought all kinds of good luck to our Vikings this week! What a great game. Such a fun time to be a fan!

Hopefully I won't see you much this week because hopefully baby #4keeps you away from work!