Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Five Guys and a Gal.....

Five Guys and a Gal (please ignore the awful picture of me - no sleep!).

We couldn't be more excited and blessed to announce the arrival of
Lucas Arthur
9 lbs. 2 oz
21 inches long
1/20/10
2:30 AM


Big brothers are so excited and in love with him already. We are very very blessed.
I will add more pictures, lots of stories of the boys, and more details soon. Right now I'm going to snuggle with Lucas. ;)

6 comments:

Mallory said...

Ah! ANOTHER BOY! LOVE the name Lucas, and he looks absolutely adorable! Is Arthur a family name? CONGRATULATIONS!

Justin and Jessica said...

Congratulations! He's adorable. I love your new family picture! Such proud big brothers! :)

Just SO said...

Oh my goodness!!! Congratulations!! Snuggle all you want. I'll be here waiting patiently for more pictures.

Lee Anne said...

Congratulations Ginskey family! Such exciting news and such a big boy! I love it!

Can't wait to meet him in person. He's adorable in pictures. Such a sweet boy!

Can't wait to hear what the boys think. They look all smiles!!

The Frys said...

Congratulations and welcome, Lucas! What a cutie you are --and a big boy!
I'm going to buy you a pink hat - just to mix it up. One more and you have a full basketball team. ;)

Barb S said...

HI Stacey! Haven't been able to say congratulations to you and your family in person so I will do it here. I am anxious to hold the little guy! I miss seeing you at school!