Yesterday Natey and Diane came over and while Diane and I worked on our scrapbooks a little bit, Natey hung out with the boys (Matt is in Milwaukee for work until tonight).
After they left, the boys and I started talking about baby names. They were talking to the baby (or my belly I should say) and I think it's funny because they always think they need to talk to the belly button - like it's some hole, or microphone to get to the baby!
Nolan's ideas were Dora and Boots. Jacob thought Loot and Ce. Connor liked Wheeler. We talk to them about the names we like all of the time and they like them too (Matt and I went through a list the other day and each highlighted what we liked - we have a few that are in common). We're struggling with names a little bit this time around. The names we liked for all of the other pregnancies are not necessarily on the top of our list this time. Funny how it changes.
Anywho, after thinking of some names, Jacob then said to me, "How about Diane?".
Connor replied, "No, we have already have an aunt named Diane. Well, that is, if Natey marries her. Mommy, do you think he's going to marry her?".
Again, no pressure Natey! ;)
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that are always asking about how I'm feeling, how the baby is doing, or just curious or interested in general about the pregnancy. When some of you have so many things and unfortunate circumstances going on in your lives right now, you still find the time to be happy for us. Thank you! You are very special people!
I had a Dr. appointment this week and everything looks good. My belly is measuring right on track at 32 inches and the heartbeat is 140 (which is really low compared to what is has been). I also had to get my Rhogam shot(for my blood type), the flu shot, and the H1N1 shot. I got poked everywhere possible! ;)
We're hoping to put the Christmas decorations up today, but we'll wait for the tree for daddy to come home. Matt got the house lights on earlier this week. They look great. Thanks daddy. My mom and dad are coming over later. Mom and I are going to paint Connor's room and dad will keep the boys entertained.
1 comment:
First, I can not imagine having to come up with a fourth boy name. So, if you two can agree on one....I am impressed. I am sure that girl name is NO PROBLEM! Haha! SO many great ones to chose from.
Did you get your tree up today? Always a task. I feel like it's too early and yet, it's Decemeber this week, which is totally scary if you ask me.
See ya tomorrow!
Post a Comment