Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

What a wonderful day we had! We went over to my mom and dad's for a delicious lunch full of the traditional fixings! Mom did most of the work, though the big kids (that would be us)did bring a dish or two do share. ;) I don't know what it is, but I always feel the need to stuff myself, whether I'm hungry or not, and pregnant or not! Mmm.....
We lounged around and the guys watched lots of football, the little kiddos dragged all of the toys out, and of course there was cards and games.
We brought out the food again for supper and it was just as yummy.


Had to get this picture- the guys around the stove, doesn't happen too often! Just kidding guys....Presents from Grandpa and Grandma Jacob and Grandma, playing cards
More cards....Connor, Diane, and NateyConnor really wanted to learn how to play chess. He knows more about how to play than I do now.....The kiddos
As you can see in the picture up above, Nolan was not happy because he wanted to hold Kelsey. So, the poor girl got passed around from boy to boy. It was the cutest because she would say, "No, no, no"....she had had enough and I don't blame her. The the boys got a kick out of her saying "No, no no". They sure love their Kelsey girl. I do not have many pictures of me pregnant; 1. I'm the one always taking pictures 2. I'm getting really FAT! Thanks for taking the picture mom.
We have so much to be THANKFUL and GRATEFUL for. We truly are blessed.
Hope you had a great Thanksgiving as well.

1 comment:

The Frys said...

YOU look BEAUTIFUL! We all tend to have a little more to love all over when we're making those babies! :)