Sunday, September 6, 2009

Oxbow Park

Friday the boys and I went to Oxbow Park. We try to make it to this little "zoo" at least one time in the summer. We bring a picnic lunch and then take our time looking at the animals a few times. We had a lot of fun this time around. Connor had to (with my help) read everything about EVERY SINGLE animal. I learned a ton! ;)

Then we went to the Huskies football game Friday night. They won big time.
Jacob would cheer, "Go Hussies"!
We were walking to the car after the game and Jacob sort of tapped some guy on the shoulder next to us. I don't know if he thought it looked like someone he knew or if he was just being silly, but we didn't know him. I asked him what he was doing and he replied, "I have NO idea!".

No comments: