Mattey's good high school friend and family friend, Andrew, got married Friday and we were all invited. The ceremony was at an outdoor garden and was beautiful, even though it was cold for a July afternoon. Mattey was the best man and it was really fun seeing all of his friends that grew up at our house together having a good time. Here is the groom, and the three groomsmen who all went to high school together.
The beautiful bride and groom.
Mattey
Kelsey was not so sure about what was going on at first and then after she decided things were ok she was all smiles. We all got a kick out the looks we got from her.
Group shot. No, the ladies did not plan to all where black and white - nicely done though!
Kristin, Diane, and I had a BLAST dancing. It took the DJ awhile to catch on, but eventually he played some good stuff - especially the electric slide and the Cupid shuffle -which I embarassingly thought was called the Cuban shuffle - boy am I a dork. I will never get tired of these type of dances though. ;) Aren't we a good looking threesome?!
Ahhhh, how cute.
Kristin, Diane, and I had a BLAST dancing. It took the DJ awhile to catch on, but eventually he played some good stuff - especially the electric slide and the Cupid shuffle -which I embarassingly thought was called the Cuban shuffle - boy am I a dork. I will never get tired of these type of dances though. ;) Aren't we a good looking threesome?!
2 comments:
Super cute...yes! Some fun family time, cool that you were all invited.
Dang (you know what I wanted to say, I kept it PG in case this ends up in a scrapbook!), what good lookers!!
Post a Comment