Happy 25th Birthday Nate!
I am so happy for you and the things going on in your life right now. You are an incredible person. Thanks for being a great brother and wonderful uncle.
After a yummy breakfast we came home today and all took a nap. It was nice. Very nice.
We headed outside to play and do some work with the garden and flowers. Boy, do I have some terrific little helpers.
Working so hard doing this....
Definitely called for some of this.....
and this.....


We came home to find this and watched it for awhile in the front yard.
(you can barely see it, but Nolan's pointing to it up in the right top corner).
What a perfect day.
4 comments:
Those are some really great helpers! I need to get out and do yard work. Beh.
So jealous about the balloon. You probably see lots of cool things as close to the airport as you are, huh? I love it. Have you ever done a vegetable garden. I attempted one this year, wish me luck!
Naps are a good things and you have some great photos for P365!
I miss the Blast!!!!
What cute pictures! :)
Post a Comment