It is bittersweet. Yesterday Justin from my team at school got his letter of transfer that he has been anxiously waiting for. He tried for a transfer last year and did not get it. I have asked many times why he wants to leave us and if it was something we did or didn't do! ;) He guarantees that it's not us, but I'm not sure how much I believe him! ;) He got transfered to a lower grade and will be self-contained. He has wanted this for awhile now. He will be greatly missed as a wonderful teacher and energetic and creative colleague, EXTREMELY helpful teammate, and great friend. Though the friend part will hopefully stay the same, unless he'll be too good for us once he gets to his new school. I am very sad for us, but extremely happy for him. Change is good right?! Good things are to come for everyone, Justin on his new adventure at Wilson school and our new team here at Willow ( I have to keep trying to convince myself).
Um, I am thinking you can only go up from him.....just kidding! Especially since he and I never go more than 10 minutes without an email, IMC visit, or just plain going into eachother's classrooms.
I am trying to be happy for him, but it's just not working.
2 comments:
I'm excited for Justin, but I know he'll miss you too. :)Love the pictures!!!
Um, I am thinking you can only go up from him.....just kidding!
Especially since he and I never go more than 10 minutes without an email, IMC visit, or just plain going into eachother's classrooms.
I am trying to be happy for him, but it's just not working.
Post a Comment