Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Something just for fun and a few laughs or smile at least -

The Ginskey boys b-bopping:
http://www.jibjab.com/sendables/view/pQQRQjnuXZBNsVd5rPjHtaO0

We went to Connor's conference for preschool last night and the teacher was telling us how Connor is warming up and she is seeing the Connor that she saw way back in the fall when I went on a field trip with them. (I chaperoned a trip to the pumpkin patch and Connor was a little silly with me being there and his teacher said she had never seen that side of Connor and that he was always quiet, proper, and always doing what he was supposed to be doing - I told her to give him a little while!) So last night at conferences she tells us that his silliness comes out once in awhile now and the other day he was working at a table on one of their projects and the classroom aide said to Connor, "Connor, I think I've told you a couple of times now" (I'm assuming she asked him to settle down or something like it), to which Connor replies in an innocent and honest tone, "No, you've told me four times". She had to turn around to hide her laughing and tell him that's enough. Nothing like correcting the teacher that is reprimanding you. His teacher thought it was hilarious. Overall his conference went excellent. To think this is only preschool too, there are so many of these to come. I can't wait!

No comments: