So I got a phone call today at about 12:40 from Mary our daycare provider telling me that Nolan has diarrhea. She said she had to change the crib a couple of times, give him a couple of baths, change (and wash) his clothes, and clean out his shoes because it was so bad. Luckily it worked out with my schedule that I could leave because the last two classes I have I somewhat team teach, so the planning wasn't hard at all. I get to Mary's and as soon as I open the door she says "I'm sorry, but I had to change his clothes again and this was all I had to put him in!" I look down and I saw what you see in these pictures!


Too cute for words - he almost looked elf like or something. No, this outfit is not supposed to be capris and a short sleeved belly shirt. It is a 3-6 month outfit, and Nolan is now in 12-18 month stuff. I couldn't stop laughing everytime I looked at him. His smiles and facial expressions just made the outfit even more hilarious. I couldn't pass up the picture opportunity. For how icky his diapers were he was in great spirits, clingy and needy, but still happy.
Too cute for words - he almost looked elf like or something. No, this outfit is not supposed to be capris and a short sleeved belly shirt. It is a 3-6 month outfit, and Nolan is now in 12-18 month stuff. I couldn't stop laughing everytime I looked at him. His smiles and facial expressions just made the outfit even more hilarious. I couldn't pass up the picture opportunity. For how icky his diapers were he was in great spirits, clingy and needy, but still happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment