Sunday, May 12, 2013

Mother’s Day

 

Mother’s day started with church.  After church Diane and Kristin got a Mother’s day/Baby blessing on the Twins.  Connor got to help out. 

Connor thought it was cool that his uncle’s and him were all wearing the same color.

photo (16) photo (15)

 

After church we went to Cabela’s for their breakfast buffet.  It was very good – I was actually surprised.  Then we had fun walking around the store looking at all the animals.  The boys had fun having minnows put in their hands.  They said they tickled!

 photo (8) photo (13) photo

 

We had to laugh after looking at this picture.  We sort of match and we kind of blend into the background!

Happy Mother’s day to an amazing woman who I have learned so much from.  Mom, you are always there for me, all of us.  You are such a hard worker, caring person, and involved in the community.  I know I get that from you and am so glad.  I only hope to be half the mom you are (ok, maybe a little more!) throughout my life of motherhood.  Thank you for being a great mom and wonderful friend.  I love you!!!

photo (1)

 

We got home from brunch and Matt and the boys put up the trampoline.   It’s finally nice enough.

photo (14)  photo (9) 

 

I absolutely adore being the mother of these 4 boys.  I always knew I wanted to be a mom, but had no idea what it would be like and how it would change my life.  I am so very blessed. 

 DSC_0766_1067 DSC_0767_1068

DSC_0769_1072DSC_0770_1071DSC_0772_1073 

 

Happy Mother’s day also to my mother-in-law Barb.  Thank you for raising such a great man and for being a great mom to both of us as well!  We love you!

DSC_0193 copy

No comments: