You know the term bench warmer that people joke about in sports? Well, I don’t know too many kids who choose to be a bench warmer, however Nolan has chosen to be one. He wanted to sign up for Tball and L.O.V.E.S to play baseball with his brothers, however wants nothing to do with it all of a sudden when it’s game time. He says he is too shy and doesn’t like people watching him. Little does he know or understand that people are watching him more sitting on the bench the whole time as mom and dad are trying to cheer him on to get out and play. After the first two games I was about to have Nolan just stay home, however Matt (I hate to admit that he was right) was determined that Nolan would still go. Matt had to go anyways because he was coaching, so we made Nolan still go and sit on the bench if it was what he chose to do. He looked so close to going out a couple of times. I’m not giving up though, we still have a few more games.
No comments:
Post a Comment