More sports this week. Jacob and Nolan have started….or should I say Jacob has started squirts. He just loves it.
Matt is coaching all three boys and it is CRAZY around here come Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday evens. Wow. Connor plays Mondays and Wednesdays, Nolan plays (or sits on the bench ;)) on Mondays, and Jacob plays on Tuesdays.
Nolan wanted to play T-ball (well he would have went right to baseball if he had a say in it but he couldn’t) however he has yet to go out on the field. He says he is too shy. We have tried many different things. We aren’t going to force him out there, but he is going to go to every game and sit on the bench at least. Especially since Matt is coaching and Nolan wanted to play. Ugh…it’s so frustrating and I’m at a lost. It’s especially frustrating because the poor kid is then begging me to play catch as soon as we get in the car after his game. Ugh……. I know it’s just a phase and I’m much more relaxed about it because Jacob was sort of the same (though I do have to say Nolan is much worse, the poor kid). We just know he would have a blast if he gave in. Heck, I struggle to keep Lucas off the field. ;) We’ll keep you posted.
Connor has had basketball camp this week. He’s loving that as well. I am kind of looking forward to next week when we have no more camps for awhile though.
No comments:
Post a Comment