Sunday, February 26, 2012

Look What I Did…

101_3846

So I was downstairs catching up on blogging, when I thought I heard Lucas talking, but then knew I was crazy because he had been sleeping for awhile. 

A few seconds went by and I heard it again…so I turned down the music and went to look.  Sure enough, Lucas was standing on the stairs trying to tell me something.

I came up stairs and Matt says, “Tell Mommy what you did!”, as he was pant less and diaper less. ;)

With a HUGE smile on his face he tells me he went potty on the toilet (well, it obviously didn’t come out that clearly, but I knew what he was saying!).

I got so excited and picked him up.  We went into the bathroom and he was just giddy!

Apparently, he was squirming so Matt went to go check on him and Lucas told Matt he went poop.  He tells us this all the time which is awesome.  Matt went to change his diaper and it was clean so he asked Lucas if he had to go potty.  Lucas nodded, so Matt rushed him to the toilet.  They sat there for a little while and then all of a sudden he went potty.  I guess Lucas’s look was just priceless.

We’ll see if this is the start of something good! 

He was so excited it took awhile to settle him back down and go to bed .

 

****side note….added on 2/27 - as of Monday evening Lucas has now gone potty on the toilet 3 more times since last night.  Woo hoo!!!!

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

How awesome is that?! Woo Hoo Lucas! Man, must be time for another if this is happening... ;)