Before school starts, I am spending a day with each of the boys individually where they get to decide what we do (within limits!) together. There isn't a ton of one on one time around our house of four boys.
Wednesday was Connor day.
Remember...they choose everything we do.
We started out with a little mini golf.
Then he chose to go have lunch at Culvers. After Culvers he wanted to go shopping to see if there was anything he wanted to buy with his own money. He bought a Bakugan (on sale even!). Then we came home and went for a LONG bike ride. We were both pretty tired after that. We took a break in the air conditioning and snuggled on the couch to watch a Pokemon.
Great choices buddy. I enjoyed every second and glad we got to spend some time together. I am so proud of who you are. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment