Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Ladies at the lake…..

Last week I was able to get away for a few day and go to the lake with the ladies I have been doing this with for a few years now. Unfortunately the weather was cold and rainy so I do not have any nature pictures or lake pictures, however it did not dampen our spirits or ruin our time there. We have a blast. We ate (and drank) like queens, played games, read our books, did lots of visiting, went for walks, and went into town for a day and did some shopping... and who could forget those loons in the lake that one night?!! ;)



One night we went into the Angry Minnow microbrewery. What a fun place. Sue and I shared a flight of their micro brews.



June 1201 copy








June 1202 copy








June 1203 copy






Go figure the day we had to head out this is what it looked like. Oh well, we had such a wonderful time. Thank you ladies for always making it a fun get together. We all come from different walks in life, yet have a mutual respect for each other and enjoy each other's company. It is always so refreshing.



June 1206 copy

No comments: