Saturday morning I headed up to the cities to a baby shower for my good friend Shelly. She and her husband are expecting a girl in April. I cannot wait. Shelly has ALWAYS ALWAYS been there for me, even though we don’t get to see each other often enough. She is one of the most upbeat and positive people I know. She is going to be such a great mom. I can’t wait to meet the sweet girl.
Sunday we went out to dinner to celebrate dad’s birthday and my grandpa Skala’s 88th birthday. Here’s grandma keeping the kids entertained while we wait…. naming the 7 dwarfs in Snow White.
Hmmm…Grandpa, what did you get?
Dad (my grandpa) and son (my dad)…a.k.a…the old men…or birthday boys!
Lucas playing Peek A Boo with Natey and Diane (no…I do not normally have my children wearing sweater vests with nothing under them….and in the winter…..he happened to have a major diaper blow out through TWO shirts and I didn’t have another one).
Happy Ash Wednesday. Lent begins today….
No comments:
Post a Comment