Sunday, January 16, 2011

Pictures tell a ton….

Some random pictures from the week and weekend.

All three of the boys are into Pokémon cards….they love to “organize”, look at, and trade them.

100_9787

Hmmmm…..my big brothers’ Christmas stuff looks a lot more fun then mine…what can I get into?

100_9786 copy

It’s always a process unloading the van when we get home from daycare. The boys have to all bring in their backpacks, go through them and put papers and things I need on the counter, put them away, and hang up their coats before they can do anything else. One day last week, I’m unloading everything else and bringing it into the house and notice Nolan’s backpack on the floor. I hear voices from Jacob and Nolan’s room and assume they are in there, I call Nolan’s name a couple of times and get no answer. So I walk in the room to find only Connor and Jacob in there. No one knows where Nolan is. I opened the door to the garage and there is Nolan riding his bike in his boots, winter coat, mittens, and helmet. Perfectly normal thing to do in the garage during the winter. He just smiled………..

100_9788_edited-1 copy

Connor was given and gladly took on, the task of putting together some Lego and Duplo sets for Matt’s work catalog. We came home one day to these boxes outside our front door. Yep. Connor will be putting them all together. He’s pretty pumped.

100_9785_edited-1 copy

Getting started. He thought because some of them were Duplos it was going to be easy, however many of them don’t have step by step instructions….only a picture to go off. Connor gets to be creative. He has 3- 1/2 of them done.100_9790 copy

Connor reading a story to his brothers before bed.100_9793

Lucas found a new place he likes to sit to listen to the bed time stories. Looks pretty comfy.

100_9794_edited-1 copy

Another weekend come and gone. Have a great week everyone.

No comments: