Jacob also right now says a few compound works flipped. Like the car wash is the washcar.
He also keeps calling the Mall of America, Captain America.
Nolan is really into the word "adult" and he asks questions about them constantly. "Can only adults do ________? Is ________only for adults? Why only adults can _________?
He also loves the word "Totally!!"
Lucas is obsessed with the remote and the phone still. Good thing we have those old ones still around.
I signed Jacob and Nolan (our little fish) up for Swimming lessons. They are not afraid of the water, but thought it would be good for them to start working on some of the basics more and I thought it would be fun for them to be together. Well, it wasn't fun for anyone. I took them last week and they were all pumped. They had their trunks on, so all they had to do was take their clothes off when we got there. They were waiting by the door with their towels watching the class before them and when it came for their class time, neither of them would go in. They both started crying and didn't want to go. I was shocked, and couldn't believe the two of them.....didn't want to go swim? What? The two that would jump into the pool without anyone watching or helping them? I was not dealing with it, plus it was just me and I couldn't really take them inside the pool area with Lucas also. We packed up and left. They were both crying in the car on the way home. Jacob was apologizing over and over and telling me he was going to try it next time.
Soooo.....next time was last Thursday. We're all pumped again....this time Matt was also there. I didn't have time to get them dressed before hand so they had to get dressed in the locker room. Nolan came pretty much skipping out of the locker room with his towel over his shoulders ( I was thinking this is good....) and said that daddy was trying to get Jacob to come out. Jacob was freaking out in the locker room about it already. I actually thought Nolan might do it, however again, they both wanted nothing to do with it. We did not have a happy daddy, or mommy for that matter and packed back up and headed home. As of right now we are not going to try next week, but we'll see. I still am just dumbfounded over it.....these two are never afraid (though Jacob keeps telling me he's just shy.....I think he knows how to play that card now).
Connor was pretty sad about it all. Sad that they weren't doing it or even trying it, and the cutest was that he was sad because he said I wasted all that money I paid for them.
No comments:
Post a Comment