Sunday, September 12, 2010

Busy Weekend ….again

I did this a little backward with posting about Connor's party first, so hope you can follow. Wow did we have another busy weekend. I do not feel ready for school tomorrow and better get my act together.

It started off with Friday night Matt helped Natey and Dinae pack up the moving truck. Yep, they’re moving….and the best part….moving to our town. I am super excited that we will ALL be in town together. I know that it’s not for everyone, but I love that my family lives in the same town. Not sure how they all feel about it, but… ;) ;)

Saturday morning Connor had football clinic for first and second graders. He LOVED it. Can’t wait to go back next Saturday.

000_0050

000_0051

The rest of the day Matt helped Natey and Diane move again and we met up with them at their house. Didn’t really help with much, but it was fun seeing it all. They have a cute cute house. We got to keep their dog Chloe for a couple of days during the craziness and we enjoyed having her around. 000_0053

Saturday afternoon and into the evening our neighborhood had a get together. We have an awesome neighborhood. The night was full of yard games, a bouncy castle for the kids, food, visiting, and a bonfire.

000_0054

000_0055

Today was doing some cleaning and Connor’s birthday party. Now it’s time for Monday ….

No comments: