Thursday, April 22, 2010

We celebrated Matt's birthday last night since he won't be with us to celebrate it tomorrow. We went out for supper, had ice cream cake at home, and then he opened his presents. It's fun when the boys can pick some of the presents out themselves. They all made him a card and are really into this lately.


I finished painting and hanging up stuff in our bathroom tonight. It actually looks "homey and relaxing" now.


Jacob, Nolan, and I played outside a ton today (baseball, sticky paddle, soccer, sand box), and then some more when we got home with Connor. They were all pretty tired tonight. Jacob asked me for some "wet' water today so that he could pour it into the sandbox. Opposed to the dry water that I normally give him?! ;)

The boys and I went into my school this afternoon to chat a little with my sub. I'll have to go in this weekend to get a few things ready. I'm in denial at the moment though and hoping that maybe it's all a dream and I get to stay home longer! I'll be pinched soon I'm sure. I am excited to see my coworkers and students though.




What can you make out of 3 boxes that mattress pads came in? I'm not sure, but I'll let you know when it's finished.



Connor said to me, "Seriously mom, I really know what I'm doing. I have a plan. You'll see."


Where's Nolan?


BOO!



I normally feed Lucas and he falls asleep before I put him down to bed. However tonight it was just me so I decided to put him in his crib while he was still awake so that I could snuggle with the boys a little (I haven't been able to do this a ton because I'm normally feeding Lucas). I was halfway expecting to have to go get him and hold him some more. I went in to check on him after putting the older boys to bed and he was sound asleep. This would be a great habit to get him into.

Seriously? Another picture mom? I already smiled for you. Enough please.

No comments: