The boys have been begging me to plant the garden. It's such a hard call. Normally we always wait until the golden rule of Mother's day (we'll wait to do our flowers until then). I finally caved into their begging and it's been so nice out lately.
We had a blast with it on Monday and the boys were huge helpers. We'll see how it turns out however, because some of the seeds were placed too close together I think. I wanted to let them do it on their own though. Lucas just hung out in his car seat the whole time telling us stories, or so the boys like to call it when he's making his noises!
This has begun already.
I was able to help out in Connor's class one more time this morning. I helped make Earth day t-shirts for them to wear on Thursday. I am going to miss this opportunity, but so glad I was able to do the little that I was. Kindergarten is so fun and easy to be a part of (no, not easy as a teacher, just easy as a parent to volunteer). I am so fortunate that Lucas is a good baby which allowed me to be able to bring him with.
No comments:
Post a Comment