Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow day

Our little man sleeping during the Superbowl. Sure do wish the Vikings were in it. We could have won it too! Next year....

Our schools had a snow day today. It was nice having all of the boys home with me. Normally Connor would be at school, and teachers in our district have to report on snow days, so I would have been working(except for when I'm on maternity leave!) :)

We stayed in our pajamas ALL DAY, put on puppet shows, made art projects, read books, played the Wii -of course, and just had a blast. While Lucas took a nap the boys wanted to help me shovel the snow. I couldn't believe how much we had. My parents came when we were about half way done (I was only going to do enough so that I could get out in the morning) and my dad helped do the rest of the driveway.

No comments: