Saturday, February 6, 2010

Seriously?!!

Nolan came into my room crying big tears and telling me something about his nose. I'm trying to figure it out...asking him if he has a booger in his nose, if he needs a Kleenex? I get down to his level so I can see in it and this is what I found.....



Tonight mom and dad took Jacob and Nolan for a sleep over (Connor got one last weekend). Connor, Lucas and I got to hang out. We worked on Connor's homework for next week - a Valentine's container. We had a good time making it.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I remember making the box with Noah! He glued candy conversation hearts all over his box.

I love that the kids get special overnights with granny and papa. Imagine the memories! And then I love the alone time at home with the other one. For you, it's more than one, but still must seem so much eaier to give attention with only two, I am sure.

Have a great night!