Sunday, December 27, 2009

Papa John and Yaya left yesterday morning after playing with the boys for a little bit.

Matt and I spent most of the day cleaning and putting away, while the boys played.

Today we had Christmas with my mom's side (we missed Christmas with my dad's side this year). It's always nice to see everyone. The kids had a great time. There's always good food, dirty bingo, cards and games.My cousin Katie is also expecting and we're only due a couple weeks apart. How fun would it be to be in the hospital together!

The boys and I are looking forward to having this week off (too bad daddy can't be off with us). We don't really have any big plans, but we'll have a ton of fun. Connor is student of the week when he gets back to school, so he's excited to get going on the projects we have to prepare for that.

We have Christmas with my family this coming weekend. What a great way to end Christmas break! Hard to believe that New Years is already coming. It seems like a few months ago only that I chose my word of Gratitude for 2009. Wow, time really goes by way too quickly. I have so much to be grateful for and am so blessed.

No comments: