Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

We were invited to an "adult" get together, but like normal we were behind on looking for a babysitter. With such late notice I had no luck finding one.

It ended up being OK though, we had a fun and relaxing night.

Matt picked up Chinese food and sparkling cider (or kid wine like the boys like to call it). They LOVED it.

Cheers!
Nolan the guzzler.

Matt also picked up this beautiful bouquet for me. He wanted them delivered, but I was working at school all day, so I missed both times they tried to drop them off at the house.

He asked me what I thought of the idea of him sending flowers to his merchandiser's wives to thank them for putting up with all of the hours their husbands put in and to show how appreciative of the guys he is. I told him I thought it was a great idea. Little does he know - I was jokingly telling someone at work about it and saying....yeah, nice of him to order them flowers....what about MY flowers for putting up with all of the hours he works?! ;) Little did I know, he had bought me some also. He never seizes to surprise me. Serves me right. What a guy huh?! Don't tell him I was complaining... (yes, he reads this) ;) Aren't they beautiful?!

The night was spent playing some Wii fit, Guess Who with Jacob and Nolan, and one of our new favorite games - Rummikub with Connor, etc...

Jacob and Nolan love to snuggle with, touch, and kiss my belly right now. They are always lifting up my shirt.

Jacob and Nolan went to bed about 10ish and Connor tried to make it up until 2010 and was all pumped for it, however at 11:30 he all of a sudden hit a wall and said he was going to bed. ;)

Matt and I both made some New Year's resolutions. I am going to work very hard at mine. It would make for a very pleasant 2010. My words for the year are Cherish, Patience, and Now.
Happy New Year everyone! May you have a blessed year!

No comments: