Sunday, July 5, 2009

Incredible Three Day Weekend

What an incredible weekend we have had. Zoo, Parade, Good food, Fireworks, Park, Beach, Family, Friends. Life is good.
We are having a PERFECT summer.

Today we dropped Matt of at the airport and then met up with Natey and Diane. We went to Chutes and Ladders park and to the E. Bush Lake Beach in Bloomington.
Jacob loved the sprinklers/misters.
Natey and Diane both braved the playground, climbing, and sliding.
When the sun was out it was great, but when it went behind the clouds the boys got a little chilly.
Building our masterpiece. Natey put his Sandcastles 101 to good use.

Natey took the boys out to the kiddie dock and let them jump in. He also showed Jacob the ropes of "swimming at the lake". No more info needed about that. ;)

Diane came through and covered my behind since I didn't have any cash. What was I thinking not checking and making sure I had some? There is always an ice cream treat after the beach.

It was a wonderful day.

1 comment:

Lee Anne said...

I have never heard of this place! Looks super cool. Perfect weather, it appears!

Oh, and the kites in my post before the latest were not expensive. I always buy the $7-$8 ones and had no idea they were nicer! Got lucky!