Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Love.This.Weather

GRATITUDE
I am loving this weather right now. Normally I take advantage of the boys being able to stay at daycare and play while I get things done at school because I hardly ever get anything done at home. I many times think I'm going to correct papers after the boys are in bed. Yeah right. However, today....I ran out of school as fast as I could to go pick them up. We headed out to the Nature Center that is right across the street from our house. We had a blast on our adventure looking for animals, balancing over tree trunks so we wouldn't fall in the "water", listening to the sounds, spying on our house...... We also blew bubbles some more, played on the swing set, and ate outside on the deck. I am itching for summer vacation.
Looking at our house from the watch tower.Playing Follow the Leader. Everyone got a turn to lead.
I so wish I would have had the camera ready, but I didn't want to get Jacob more wound up then he already was. How many posts have I written about Jacob's weird night time routines? He came out of bed tonight looking for his Easter basket. I let him take it to bed, thinking it was a thing like with his backpack, he just wanted it in his bed with him. Well, a couple of minutes later he comes out with his hat and sandals on telling me he has to go potty. I couldn't help but burst out laughing. Needless to say, I took the Easter basket with me after tucking him back into bed.

2 comments:

Just SO said...

I am jealous of your weather.

Anonymous said...

Looks like a perfect day to me!