Sunday, April 19, 2009

Brothers

Today after church we went for breakfast and then Matt showed us, and my parents his new work building. They finally moved in on Friday and WOW, what a nice facility. While we were in the warehouse, Nolan and Connor sat on a big cart and Jacob pushed them around on it. We asked them to get off so we could get going and Connor jumped up all excited and said," YEEEESSS!...I've been waiting for him to be able to push or pull me on something." (Normally big brother is the one that ALWAYS has to push or pull).

Matt put Jacob down for his nap before he left to go back to work and two minutes after he left Jacob came out for some water. Back to bed. Two minutes later he came out wearing his medal and looking through his binoculars. OK Jacob, back to bed. Two minutes later he came out wearing these wacky glasses. Back to bed and Jacob and if you come out again mommy gets your backpack. Well, that didn't work. Two minutes later he comes out with his binoculars around his neck, his visor and sandals on. Seriously, I'm bursting with laughter yet sternly went to take his backpack. I shut the door behind me and could hear some rustling from his bed. I went to go do a couple of things and came back to check on him. I found him sleeping in bed this time with his Lightning McQueen hat and slippers on.

The boys had fun with this gold mirrored platter that the "will" was displayed on from the auction last night.

These are a few of my favorite things.

We had fun today just hanging out together. It was too wet to go outside (so glad we got some rain), so we enjoyed ourselves inside.

1 comment:

Just SO said...

How cute are your boys? Dang cute! I love those pictures.