Monday, March 16, 2009

Lucky Leprechaun

Connor and I made a leprechaun trap tonight. He doesn't think it will work because leprechauns can vanish, so we'll see if it works. ( I got this and a few other ideas for tomorrow from some creative ladies that TipJunkie featured)
Here Connor is cutting out our fake gold.

We're hoping the leprechaun will fall through the trap after trying to get the gold.
What a beautiful day today! We rode our bikes around the block a few times when we got home.


Jacob got a new robe for his birthday.

2 comments:

Just SO said...

How cute is that leprechaun trap?? I hope you get one. If you do will you share the wealth?

Anonymous said...

That is such a cute idea! You are such a good mom! I wish my kids were young enough to do that with! Your blog brings many smiles to my face as it reminds me of austin and bailey when they were your boys' ages. Oh, I miss those younger days! You guys do a lot of fun things....