I got a little busy with preparing for the trip.
My necklace came in! If you were able to read and remember my blog entry back in December about my word of the year for 2009, I was fortunate to be chosen as the winner of a necklace. Originally I did the post without knowing about the contest, so winning is an extra bonus.
Check out Laurie at Tip Junkie. She has an incredible site and I get such great ideas from her. Thank you Laurie for the giveaway and thank you Tabetha at Reminisce Heirlooms for the beautiful necklace. I love it! Check out both of these wonderful blogs for great ideas and beautiful jewelry. I love the picture bracelets Tabetha makes.
2 comments:
Super cute necklace! Just in time for your trip. Have a great time!
hello! It's Nora. Are you in Germany already? If you see this comment o the message I left for you in Facebook let me know if you are coming for the weekend and where do we have ti pick you guys up!
Post a Comment