Sunday, October 5, 2008

I Love the Fall

On our way home from daycare on Thursday night Jacob and Connor asked if we could go play at a park. We pulled into the driveway and I asked Connor if he wanted to drive there or if he wanted to ride bike (I think I added a little "it's so nice and a perfect day for a bike ride, but whatever you would like to do" - nothing like trying to persuade) and he chose bike ride. Matt met us there after work. Here are some pictures.





This is the view we had from our front door/porch that same night.




The boys got their hair cuts earlier last week and the girl put some gel in Jacob's hair sticking the front up. He thought he was pretty cute! I did too I guess!


We have some Halloween M&Ms on our counter right now - we are all suckers for M&Ms in our house. It's funny though, Jacob will only eat the brown ones.

We had my cousin Patrick and his newly bride Arianna's wedding on Saturday and had a wonderful time. During the ceremony Connor leans over to me and says, "Mommy, the guy up there like the priest is going bald." Isn't funny what they notice, or at least say out loud! Here are some pictures of all the second cousins and the boys and the video is of Connor doing the Sprinkler and Lawn Mower. He was a maniac on the dance floor! Sorry about it being sideways AGAIN. I will figure it out eventually - I use my digital camera right now to video tape, so I'm not sure what I am doing wrong.









No comments: