Sunday, September 28, 2008

Homemade Snow Cones


Matt exchanged the Spongebob snowcone machine last week and we finally made them today. The boys had a blast with it and said they were yummy. I especially loved it because we used to have a Snoopy one when we were growing up and we loved it!
We were eating supper tonight and I was joking with Connor about how much he has been eating lately. He has been eating so much more, so I asked him who he was and what he did with our old Connor....he started to giggle. I told him I was so impressed that he ate 3 half sandwiches with his soup and he replied "Yeah, that's 1- 1/2 sandwiches". I had to laugh. I told him great job and that some of my students at school don't understand that fraction concept! ;) ;)
Maybe I need to bring in sandwiches when I get to that unit.
Jacob and Connor made the paper today for the Culture Fest. Connor thought it was pretty cool.
Go Twins!! Vikings not so hot.

No comments: