Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Random Thoughts by Connor.....

1. Out of the blue, "Mom, I bet the Easter Bunny and Santa stay up really late because they have to go to all of the houses that aren't in this land of Owatonna. They have so many presents to make, eggs to make, and candy to make."

2. "Is there a 'g' in the word neighbor?" Daddy responds, "Yeah there is!", as Matt and I look at each other wondering where this is going.... it's always a mystery with this kid! "That's strange because there is no "g" sound in the word", Connor says and to which Matt replies, "The 'g' is silent." "What does a silent letter mean?".

We then got interrupted by the carpet spot cleaner because Jacob threw up from getting so worked up because he didn't want his pj's on, didn't want to go to bed, and wanted to stay playing in the bathroom sink. We are definitely going through the "terrible twos" with him and I think it's so interesting for us because we never had an ounce of it with Connor, he skipped over that completely. We are getting pay back with Jacob! However, he isn't always terrible. I think his is called the "Jekyll and Hyde twos". He can be so sweet and lovey, make us laugh uncontrollably, has the best smile and faces, and gives great hugs and kisses. It is an interesting time.

No comments: