Thursday night was the annual Light Parade. We did our traditional dinner at the Kitchen, decorating a cookie, and watching the light parade. It was chilly out again.
In the first picture Matt is pointing to his head telling us that they are the smart ones waiting inside the warm restaurant, while the boys and I were toughing it outside in the cold. In the second picture the boys are trying to stay warm.
Friday night was the ADD Festival of the Trees. I really love this event. It’s for such a great cause and seeing all the Christmas trees decorated gets me excited for Christmas. In the past it has been something mom and I go to together for her work, but this year Matt also got a couple of tickets from work. I realized that I haven’t taken too many pictures of myself being pregnant, so I’m glad we got this one. In the first one check out my mom’s photo bomb! Nice work mom- love it! Oofta, you feel big and all when you’re 35 weeks pregnant, but don’t actually realize how big you truly are until you see yourself in pictures.
Today we got together to celebrate Christmas on my mom’s side. This keeps getting harder and harder with everyone so busy, so they decided this year to try and do it in November and it was sort of a Thanksgiving/Christmas. A lot of people were able to make it so that was fun.
The siblings and the great grandkids (I think minus about 7-8).
We eat, play cards/games, play the dirty bingo dice game, and visit. We are so blessed to have such a big and loving family. I have some awesome memories of growing up with so many cousins!
No comments:
Post a Comment