Tuesday, August 13, 2013

SCFF

We LOVE the Steele County Free Fair however this year is going to be a little different.  We normally are at the fair everyday at some time or the other.  However, this year Matt and I are going to be gone.  I get to go with him on a work trip to Australia.  Yes, Australia!!  I’m still pinching myself.  We are going over together and then I am coming back by myself while he stays to work for a few extra days. The boys are going to stay with my parents – can I say how awesome they are?  I have dates made daily for them to meet up with friends at the fair.  I am so grateful to my parents helping us out with this so that I can go on this trip of a lifetime with Matt.  We were able to go to the fair together tonight for at least a little bit as a family.  I guess I’ll give up my cheese curds this year for the kangaroos!

DSC_0242_6652DSC_0243_6653DSC_0244_6654DSC_0247_6655DSC_0249_6657DSC_0250_6658DSC_0256_6663DSC_0251_6659DSC_0252_6660

No comments: