Yesterday we got together and celebrated Christmas with my dad’s side. I think I’ve said it many times already how glad I am that we still try to get together. It gets hard and busy for so many people, since Grandpa is still going strong it’s so worth it and nice to see everyone together at least once a year.
Here are the boys and Great Grandpa Skala. He is so cute. The poor guy doesn’t know what’s even going on around him in the silly picture.
The day was filled with visiting, eating, the traditional singing carol (the favorite being the 12 Day of Christmas that we sing as a round and always have some wise guys), playing Bunco, and then the remaining play some cards and visit.
All the siblings but 1, pretty amazing that 10 of them could make it. The next photo is the siblings and spouses.
The kids (minus about 8 or so) and then the grandkids (minus 10 give or take).
A caroling we will do….
Playing Bunco and cards. It’s quite the Bunco game, I think we have 10-12 tables of 4. The Skala’s are a little “competitive”. Just a little.
No comments:
Post a Comment